Monday 18 June 2012

Bee happy ..... Dunelm product review


I was recently contacted by the lovely people at Dunelm and was asked if I would like to review some of their wonderful products.

I chose a glass display bowl.










Also, some satin stickers.


The glass footed display bowl is just a perfect size for using to display bits and bobs in, I chose to put some of my wooden bobbins in and because the size is great the things inside don't look lost in there.

The glass ribbed storage jars are also a great size. They have a rubber seal around the lid on the inside so they can be used for storing food as well as other things.  I have my craft supplies in these at the moment and find that they are roomy enough to hold small and large items and because they are glass you can see what is inside too.

I just adore Union Jacks so this cushion was a must, I wasn't disappointed either. The quality is great for the price and it looks great too, matching with the decor in my living room. The jack is made up of fabric and ribbon and is on a plain background so looks fantastic.

The satin stickers are great for turning into book marks or for using on labels for gifts.  The different images are pretty and would suit a range of people if making handmade cards for friends and family.

Dunelm are also having a sale at the moment so you can buy more for your money :)

Have a happy week everyone.

Bee happy x

1 comment:

  1. I love the glass jar - really pretty.

    I saw the enchanted stickers last time I was in Dunelm, they were added to my wish list!

    Have a great week, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them all.